Become a Kiwanis Member
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time.
Be part of nearly 150,000 service projects each year that make a difference in kids’ lives. Kiwanis members have united to serve kids and uplift communities since 1915. Each year Kiwanis members dedicate more than 19 million hours in service and raise more than US$133 million for local and global causes.
Please use the form on the “Contact Us” page to request information on becoming a member.
- President – Tom Kueterman
- Immediate Past President – Steve Steinbrunner
- Secretary – Barb Kremer
- Membership Chair – Vicki Hoyng
- Club email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Objects of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards
- To develop by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship
- To provide through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase in righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will